Fix Intellution/fuji Pna Controllers

I Have Fix Intellution Scada Connected To 31 Controllers And I Want To Do The Animations Of Starting And Stoping Motors Via Digital Input And Output On The Controllers.
Need Help.
Thank You.
Alberto

So you have Fix already functioning with a network of 31 controllers??

If thats the case see how things have been done already. Otherwise what are you stuck on? Once everything is talking animations are the easy part!

Tell us more....
Mike

Similar Topics

hello guys following errors ocurrs during trying to starting mission program 1. workspace.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows...
Replies
Views
I am currently working on rebuilding a computer that had Intellution iFix 3.5 on it. The original installation disks have gone missing and unable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am receiving a runtime error in my Intellution IFIX 3.0 as follows: Runtime Error '-2147200630(8004518a)': Automation Error can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using the iFix Scada version 2.5 and i am facing a problem. Once i open the PC and try to open iFix i get a message that the driver...
Replies
Views
Hi every one, I know this may sound pretty basic for some of you but I'm absolutly new to the intellution Fix 7.0 "SCADA". The software is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom