Hotbackup Plc5/40 @ Controlnet

Fremen

Hello
Configuration situation:
Our control system have several type of plcs, (6) plc5/40, (4) slc500 5/04 and (4) controllogix, also (4) 1770-KFC15 and (1) engineering station.
There are two redundant plc5/40 over controlnet. These plcs have 1785-CHBM redundant system. We are using RSNetworx 4.11 and there, are defined status, diagnostic and configuration files. Also internal messages between both processors (1st - 2nd).

we have defined a diagnostic file (N20:0) in both processors (primary and secundary). In primary processor appear with length 88 (integers) but in the secondary the system define length 188 for the same register (¿?).
Both processors have the same application. When download program in secundary plc the controlnet change the lenght of this register??.

The problem with this situation is not possible to do correct crossload files then , when the primary pass to program or stop or fail situation, the secundary processor qualified ok and take the control, but happen disturb and open physical outputs.

Also , when we compare both rslogix applications show differences in processors details, like checksum, data files and memory usage.

Do you have some guideline or explanation for these situations??

Thanks

Fremen