PLC-->PC with Prodave5.0 on VB5.0

Tim-Belgium

Hi folks,
I am just new on this forum...welcome
Question: for a project at my school I have to visualize a process controlled by a PLC S7-224 with Visual Basic5.0, I can use a rather old PC runned by Win95 and have installed Prodave 5.0
I really can't get the connection right... Can somebody help me with e.g. some remarks or maybe a example-program so I can at least read some outputs and values of my S7.
thx it would by a great help...getting desperate...
Tim

Thx but,...

I know... I allready found that page and have the Prodave Manual here with me. I just can't get all the bits and pieces together.
I am searching the net for 3 days now and I can't find a proper example program for a S7-2..!! link to my PC with prodave.
I just have read the value of a memory byte, have to know that a output is high or low and read a value back into the PLC..
I know quite a lot of PLC's but not much of Visual Basic...

Tim