Modicon 170 AAI 030 wiring and config

rob allan

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the above analogue input card and also a data sheet on how to configure it. Ive tried looking on the modicon website but was not able to find the info there.

Thanks
Rob

Thanks alot Jim just what I was looking for that will be a big help.Still need to check wiring on some of my analogues. Although the problem I found was all of the channels were disabled in the card config.

Im using ProWorkNXT. This is the first time Ive used modicon and its pretty Sh*t when your used to using something decent like AB.

Cheers

Rob

Similar Topics

Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi, Seeking consultation on an implementation matter, and have a question about Modicon Compact 984 communication through RS485: Three Modicon...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom