S7-200 High Speed Counter....

Ken J

code was created by using the Wizard. Problem is the PV = CV bit( SM36.6) for HSC0 does not reset when counting is initiated. I use this bit in my code for interlocking and it is required to be deenergized or reset when counting is initiated.

Has anyone used the high speed counter by letting the wizard create the code? Have you had any problems? What could I be doing wrong?

Similar Topics

I have a current project replacing S7-200 PLC with S7-1200 PLC (6ES7 215-1AG40-0XB0). The program conversions are manually created. I just want...
Replies
Views
Looking for example of the use of the HSC in a CPU 1212C PLC. Not sure of how to establish Hardware ID, and which input to use the ID1000 is it...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I would like to start by letting you know that i'm a begginer in PLC programming and i can use a little help here, please. I'm...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am trying to get a Incremental Shaft Encoder (white pages attached) to count on my HSC in my 1200 project. I have assigned the first...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I got a question about the High speed counter It needs to move out a slide when the count reaches 100pules, and it needs to move...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom