Instrumentation for nitrogen system

GregPLC

Howdy everyone......We need to add some instrumentation to an existing nitrogen generation system. I would like to add an oxygen analyzer with a range of about 0-10%, an air flowmeter with a range of about 0-10CFM, and a dewpoint sensor. I have done business with Vaisala in the past and they make a dewpoint transmitter which I like.....the O2 and airflow meter is not something they carry.....I looked at Teledyne....All of these would go in a 1" pipe (or a tap off of it), and I don't want a head end or display for the sensors. I just want a sensor for each with a 4-20mA signal out. I can find these prefferences for the dewpoint transmitter and flowmeter, but I'm having a hard time finding an O2 sensor with just a 4-20mA out, without a display or head unit. Does such an animal exist? I would prefer to get all 3 sensors from the same manufacturer if possible.....any ideas?

TIA,

Greg

Thanks, I called them and the price is definately right.....I have to devise a sample chamber of some sort however, the line could be up to about 120psi where the sample is taken....the sensor cannot be exposed to that sort of pressure....any ideas?

Greg

Greg

Oxygen is relatively easy providing you are measuring percent. Just put in a solenoid valve and a needle valve, bleed to a short length of pipe open to atmosphere. If you are continuous sampling would not even need solenoid, if taking "occasional" sample then would need to calc feed n bleed to get 100% "fresh sample".

Dew point may be a little tougher since it may be pressure sensitive (like relative humidity is - I think _ just got home from class - tired). Do they not make dewpoint detectors for insertion in compressed air lines?

Dan Bentler