How to wire this analog stuff?

That is confusing. Explain what you are trying to do with it. Obviously it has dual outputs.

Standard is PNP wiring so: Brown +24VDC
Blue -VDC (0VCD)
White (to PLC Analog input)
Black (to PLC Digital input or other)

I would try this. Fuse it properly on the Brown. Your PLC Analog Input Common will be 0VDC (same 'point' as Blue).

Your White wire will be wired direct to the Analog Input on the PLC.

I would think the Black is used for on/off control. You can wire it PNP or NPN, but PNP is more common.

Does that help, what are you doing with that controller?

Johnny

Black is for shunt calibration...
I use it to measure air pressure.
I only wanna get a 4-20 mA signal...

LittleOne,

Remember that current signals are "loop" signals--that is when all wires are connected, they form one big loop that must be continuous.

Keeping that in mind, visualize your DC power coming in on + Pin 1 (Brown), going through the internal resistance of the transmitter, where the miliampere current gets modified by the pressure, then coming back out on Pin 2 (white), then going to the Analog module input terminal, through the internal resistance of the analog module (where the miliampere current is "read" by the PLC), then out on the "Com" terminal of the Analog Module, then finally back to the - side of your DC power supply.

The DC power (17 to 33 Volts) can be either internally supplied by the PLC rack, or supplied by an external DC power supply. In your case the - volts are also fed into Pin 3 (Blue), probably for internal use by the transmitter. Some transmitters need this internal power, others are "loop" powered (get their power from the signal loop), and some are duel use, meaning that they can be loop-powered or separately powered from a DC power supply.

Apply power to this beast with the Blue and Brown. How are you doing this?

For each analog input (channel):

Your AD Analog input card you should have a 'common' terminal, or - (negative) terminal.

It should have an 'input' terminal, or + (positive) terminal.

Lets say Channel 0 (zero) has two terminals for example. One terminal is + (positive) and one terminal is - (negative).

Wire the negative (0VDC) side of your power supply to the - (negative) terminal on Channel 0, for example. Make sure your Blue wire from Pressure Transmitter is wired to same point.

Wire the positive (+24VDC) side of your power supply to the Brown wire of your Pressure Transmitter. Fuse it.

Take the White wire and very very carefully put it on the 'input' or + (positive) terminal of Channel 0. Channel 0 is just an example.

Johnny

This is a three wire device.

Most pressure sensors are loop powered, two wire devices. The power supply is wired in the middle of the loop.

Devices that need more power than they can extract from the 30 mA loop are usually four wire - two for power, and two for the signal.

Three wire devices are similar to the four wire type, but the minus side of the signal and the power supply are shared. Connect your + 24 VDC to the brown wire. Connect the white wire to the plus side of the analog input card. This is the signal output. Connect the - side of the power supply to the blue wire, and connect the - side of the power supply to the - terminal of the input card.

Follow the advice given above. You need a loop (closed circuit) for the power to the transmiter and also anther closed loop for the pressure signal.

I think you can safely ignore the shunt cal loop.