S7-300 PC to PLC cable

controls freak

C
hi.

can some one tell me what cable i should use to connect to my S7-300 PLC, is it MPI/PC through rs-232 or is there another cable, i am not using a seimens PG, i wan to be able to connect using my laptop, and possible if theres a cable that allows me to connect iether to MPI or PROfi port, also how much does this cable cost and where can i get one,

thanks a million to who ever answers this.

There is a serial to MPI adapter, but it is a bit slow, much faster (and the price is the same) is the Siemens USB to MPI/DP adapter 6ES7 972-0CB20-0XA0.
I believe that you need a releatively late version of STEP7 to use it though.

Similar Topics

Hi, l would like to find out if the above mentioned cable can work with windows vista ultimate and business.How much does this adapter cost.Find...
Replies
Views
merry christmas and happy new year i have a click c0-00dr-d and allen bradley 2711c-t3m. can the panelview talk to the click plc via modbus...
Replies
Views
Hello. There is a problem with Siemens S7 300. We got a replacement PLC but it does not run the program from the MMC. The new PLC is dated 2011...
Replies
Views
Hi Any one here please helpmein simulation of s7 300 plc program with factory io. how to connect. plcsim 5 doesnot have option of s7 300 ..:
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a bit of a situation, and I think I know the answer but this font of knowledge may prove something. I want to do the unthinkable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom