Spring cleaning

twbtxnca

Right now in napa,Ca from Tx, But now call Al home
Wife is making me clean out my parts room (to her it is junk)
Well I found some boards,and for the life of me I ca'nt remember what they are. They are AB boards, have a AB Mustang ll chip,with a 232 port a RJ45,A AMP Modular jack.The same plugs that are on a 1747-C11 cable.
I think the part number is 77131-350-06 A
has a sticker on it that reads WIN (21)MK1KL6PB
if anyone knows what these boards are please let me know. If they are of any use to anyone fine but if not I will junk them.
But would like to know what I am junking. LOL
Regards,
Tom

Added a Pic of it

Here is aa pic of the board I am talking about.
image0001.jpg

If anyone knows what this board is for please let me know.
regards,
Tom

Tom,

It looks familiar. Could it be one of the boards from an old Allen-Bradley Variable Frequency Drive? Perhaps a model 1304, 1336, or there abouts?

To me this board looks like the main board of a Panelview standard 900 or 1000. It includes the power supply, DH-485 communication ports and RS-232 printer port. What do you think???

foamman said:
To me this board looks like the main board of a Panelview standard 900 or 1000. It includes the power supply, DH-485 communication ports and RS-232 printer port. What do you think???
I agree - looks like the innards of a PanelView.

look similar to the fluxmaster VFD boards I know its not a panelview 550 or a 1336 vfd. However it does look more like a panelview board than a drive board

well forget powerflex the layout doesn't match the ones I have in the shop. If its a panelview board there should be a slot to plug in a LCD lamp and an LCD connector

I think I know exactly what it is. Junk!! :D You should of trusted your wife on that one.

Maybe im just a young pup, but if its not all shiny and new, I think I would rather not play with it.

🤾