Rslinx

glaverty

I am sure this a very basic question for all you AB guys but do you have to have RSLINX in order for RSLOGIX500 to communicate with the PLC?

If you buy the RSLOGIX500 Starter Kit do you also need to get RSLINX?

RSLinx Lite you can download from the AB site but you have to register as a Member. The login stuff (for me) is being a little strange now that they are changing the site for one name/password access but once you get registered there are/is alot of info and downloads available.

It's been strange for me too. You login and it takes you right back to the login screen. I reloaded the webpage and did it again and then it let me through so who knows.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am working on a project, where I face a issue with respected to Network Dropout. The PLC is connected to a 16 port unmanaged switch, where...
Replies
Views
Does Rockwell still offer reset codes for old school Master Disk floppy's? In a bind and need to reset the activation disk soon and to be pointed...
Replies
Views
Anyone have issues with RSLinx being very slow to open. It sometimes will say "Checking Activation" at the bottom for what seems like an...
Replies
Views
I need to support some old data collection that is running on Excel, but I need to get it running on LibreOffice. The following statement works...
Replies
Views
Hey All, I am sorry to ask this, but i still gotta do it. What happens if I close RS linx? Will it cause network interruption and PLCs will lose...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom