siemens s7-300 PLC cost

wondering

W
hello,

just wondering, how much does the s7-300 plc moduals cost, power supply,cpu,I/O,IM,remote I/O,ethernet, CP expansion....ect. thanks

That is really a question you need to ask your distributor. The price list is extensive, and you may or may not get discounts based on if you are an OEM, and end user, quantities you buy, etc. etc.

true, however i was just wondering for a rough estimate say for a normal end user, howmuch would the whole bunch cost say?

It will also depend greatly on your configuration requirements.

David

If you're trying to set up a small drop with a minimum of I/O's (1 analog input, one analog output, one discrete input, and one discrete output), then you're talking about $3000 for a minimal system with an S7-300 series processor.

As Tom said, you can possibly do better depending on your circumstances.

There are a million (OK, probably slightly fewer) other factors that come into play, but my numbers reflect a typical smaller system.

If you're trying to set up a small drop with a minimum of I/O's (1 analog input, one analog output, one discrete input, and one discrete output), then you're talking about $3000 for a minimal system with an S7-300 series processor.
Really ?
A 313C with 24DI, 16DO, 4AI, 2AO has an approximate list price of 1000 USD.

I suggest that "wondering" posts some details about how big his system is (incl. networking), and I will give him a rough estimate of the cost.

detail

ok lets say i have:

1 - Siemens S7 314 PLC
3 - Siemens Digital Input/Output: DI16/DO16xDC24V
1 - Siemens Analog Input AI 8x12bit
1 - Siemens Digital Input DI16xDC24V

whats the price estimate on that, thanks

With that setup, you will get a list price of approximately 2500 EURO / 3000 USD.
That includes Rail, CPU, MMC card, i/o modules, terminal modules.
There is no particular PSU because the S7-300 accepts 24V from any source.

In your first post you mentioned both "remote i/o" and "Ethernet" and "CP expansion". This example has nothing of this.

yes, sorry about that, i didnt specifiy any comm moduales in paticular, i was just thinking of the basics, by the way for the PSU of the s7-300, u said it accpets any 24V inout from any supply, what about amps, will it accept 24V 40A supply? thanks

How many Amps you require depends largely on what you are driving with your outputs. Under normal circumstances 5 A would probably cover you, however, theoretically, the SM 322 can handle up to 0.5 A / channel, although only a maximum of 4 A per module, at 40°C. Whatever, with a 40 A supply you're going to have loads in reserve!

s7 314 =210 euro
s7 314C-PtP =1236 e
s7 314-2DP =1400 e
s7 315-2DP =1275 e
MMC 64kb = 37 e
PS307 5A = 130 e

other in CA01 in www3.ad.siemens.de