quantum ethernet comms

Unregistered

U
Trying to connect quantum to tele touch screen.
lights on noe771 01 look good.
Touch screen reads failed to open connection to plc.: ScanDriver v2

any ideas?

Can you talk to the NOE module with anything else? Have you tried to ping it?
What Tele touch screen are you using? The XBT-G family requires you to load a run time package before you can use it.

what exactly do you mean by runtime package?
currently it is loaded with a screen that has 1 screen 1 button 1 indicator (for testing purposes). I am connected noe card to tc directly with a cross cable.

The XBT-G terminal software package is Vijeo-Designer which includes a run time package that must be downloaded brfor it will execute the application.

Are you able to ping the NOE module?

Similar Topics

Does anyone out there know how to configure a NOE 771 ehternet card, I have fitted an NOE 771 ehternet card into an existing quantum rack, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am very new to Schneider Electric systems. I am up-grading a stand alone quantum PLC 140CPU65160 system to a hot standby 140CPU67160...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have just added a Remote IO rack to our Quantum PLC via Remote IO head (CRP93200) and Drop (CRA93200) modules. After these...
Replies
Views
I am hoping that someone here is familiar with adding a Generic module specifically a mettle Toledo IND 131 module to a Schneider Electric Quantum...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project where the customer has already installed Flex I/O with an old SLC 500 PLC. The customer is asking us to upgrade him to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom