Fanuc system control

N_RAissian

Hello,all
We have a CNC machine with control of FANUC 18TC, The flash memory card in main board has damaged.we changed it but when we read data from external flash memory this message appears:"Rom Parity Error in NC Basic".Who can help us to solve this problem?

I agree with Steve, but check the position of the DIP switches. Also, the connectors may not be identical. Physically they may match, but electrically you might encounter a parity problem. I seriously doubt that this would happen with an 18 these days, but I had a similar problem years ago with an earlier model Fanuc.

Sorry..... was refering to the interface board......but check it out. The solution is not always where you think the problem is!

Similar Topics

Hi, I don't remember system variable of Fanuc LR Mate which I need to change to reset alarms by pressing deadman switch. Is somebody know this...
Replies
Views
I have Ge fanuc Vesamax Plc Specifications are CPU= IC200cpu001 Discrete mixed card = IC200MDD844 Analoge input card = IC200ALG230 Using...
Replies
Views
HELLO GUYS, I'M WORKING ON A PROJECT THAT AIMS TO JOIN 50 PUMP STATIONS TO A SCADA SYSTEM :) THOSE STATIONS HAVE VARIANT TYPES OF PLCS : GE ...
Replies
Views
A question to those unfortunate souls that have had to work with GE Fanuc PLCs... I'm using an RX3i. How can I get the time from the PLC? I...
Replies
Views
I have a Ge fanuc 90-30 Hot standby system with remote versamax series IOs. There is IO redundancy configuration. The programing software used is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom