Is ML1200 output sinking or sourcing?

Preeya

I am using a Micrologix 1200 L24BXB controller, I know the input can be wired sinking or sourcing but what is the output? Is it sourcing as during active high condition it gives 24V?

Is there a way I can make it sinking?

Thanks for your time

Thanks for you reply. I can see the inputs can be wired sourcing or sinking. But the output looks like its sourcing...

I am using Output 3 which is FET.. so that would be sourcing and cannot be changed.. right?

Last edited:
Preeya said:
Thanks for you reply. I can see the inputs can be wired sourcing or sinking. But the output looks like its sourcing...

I am using Output 3 which is FET.. so that would be sourcing and cannot be changed.. right?

Yes, thats my read. If you're just looking for one, then you'd want to use the first or second output that has individual commons. Or you could use a simple 24V "icecube" relay and use the relay contact off of it.