WAGO-I/O-PRO 32 DDE Link Problem

The_Naga

Hi everybody

for my project i need to collect some data from WAGO-I/O-PRO 32 by using DDE links. I did exactly what the help documentation said,but when I create DDE links on Intouch, Excel or Word, it says me that it cant find and launch WAGO I/O Pro 32, even if it was already launched. I made a lot of test but it always end in the same way.
Does anybody know about this problem ???
Plz help me if you can its important.

Check the documentation for your DDE Server... the 'Application Name' portion may not be correct. It can be anything from the actual 'DDESERVER.EXE' name, to something defined by the Wago software (or you).

i already put the correct application name from the WAGO documentation 'WAGO-I/O-PRO 32.exe' but it doesn't work. I contacted their support and they told me to change the application name to 'WAGO.exe' but it doesn't work either. Does anybody know how DDE protocol do to find and lauch applications ?