Converting Mitsubishi program.......

pinworm21

Automation experts,

Ok, I am converting a ladder program from a mitsubishi controller to another controller and I am trying to figure out one spot on the program. I know there are many users on this board and lots of PLC brands between all of the users. So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I know that this rung in perticular is a timer but I am not sure of the time base or how it is reset ? (I am assuming it is reset on the same contact M5. The PLC it is from is a Mitsubishi FX0.

....M5............................................... K2
----| |----------------------------------(T0)-----

....T0............................................... M7
----| |----------------------------------( )-----

Thank you,

Dave

Last edited:
....M5............................................ ... K2
----| |----------------------------------(T0)-----

....T0............................................ ... M7
----| |----------------------------------( )-----

T0 is an "on delay" timer, the timebase in Mitsubishie FX is 0,01 sec and the timer is reset when M5 goes off.

Pego,
First off let me say thank you for the response.
So it will be a total of 2*0.01 = 0.02 second delay correct ?

Thank you,

Dave

Dave,
If I am not mistaking about the Mitsubishi PLC, you are right, the delay is 0,02 seconds.

Peter

According to my FXo manual (which is 10 years old so may be out of date) T0 to T55 are 100msec timers. If you set M8028 T32 to T55 become 10msec resolution.