SITOP POWER SUPPLY ir other

guest in need

G
hello, does any one have any simatic s-300 compatible powersupply, the sitop power-2 is what i want, if u have a PSU that you want to sell. please let me know, and ill buy it on the buy/sell PLCs above listings,

by the way, there doesnt seem to be much thing to buy on there, the inventory is empty,
thank you

thanks for the help guys, unfortuanly i checked ebay and i saw that sitop 2, i think it is erupean AC input (220V) i need the american, if u guys find anything please let me know thanks,

Similar Topics

Hi there, I'm working with a Simenes Sitop Power (DC-USV-Modul 40, 6EP1931-2FC01), but it's not working well, the batteries aren't suppliying...
Replies
Views
Hi all and Happy New Year. *I have a a Siemens S7-314 CPU and a number of I/O modules. *Powering the PLC is a PS307 120/230V (10A) PSU. *As a fail...
Replies
Views
Does enyone knows by any chance how to use SITOP UPS without SITOP Power supply just connected to battery? I tried to connect it to fully charged...
Replies
Views
my current project contain CPU315-2DP, and 8x S7 300's unit ... what i need, is to make CPU recording temperatures, while power is cut down...
Replies
Views
We normally ground the -24VDC side of a control systems power supply. What are you folks thoughts about grounding the -24VDC side of a class 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom