TLP LogixPro error

Unregistered

U
Runtime error '429': activeX component can't create object, anyone help?

Without any more specific information only the most general answer can be given. The error comes up bacause an expected .OCX file is 1) Not installed 2) Installed in the wrong place 3) Is not registered or simply 4) the computer wasn't reset after installing if requested. So try restarting your computer. If that doesn't work, uninstall then re-install LogixPro. If you still get it and this is all the info in the message then give the guys at LogixPro a call.

Similar Topics

It doesn't seem like the program supports it, but I'd like to be able to comment out a rung to troubleshoot the rung above it. I normally use the...
Replies
Views
i need to complete exercises #1 and #2 for the advanced batch mixing lab with a description shown here...
Replies
Views
Hello everone I need to make 33m cable for the TLP motor. What choice should I make about this? We will make the cable ourselves. What kind of...
Replies
Views
I have recently downloaded TLP LogixPro Simulator and I am needing help in setting up. I started by adding a few Rugs, and found that only the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, looks like the forum got updated since I was last hanging around here (either that or it's just been a long time.) Anyway, a little...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Back
Top Bottom