Imaging software data exchange with SLC using RSLinx?

ckchew666

Hi,

We have any enquiry on a imaging checking system which is using Coreco camera & software. It's working with an AB SLC. But I'm not sure which RSLinx package that we should qoute in. if it's RSLinx Pro/OEM/Single nodes?

The SLC is running ENET (5/05), connected to a workstation, the Coreco camera also connected to the same workstation. The RSLInx & RSLogix 500 will be installed into the workstation.

Hope someone can clarify. Thx.

Similar Topics

I've a controllogix PLC 1769 that needs to send and receive read write data via modbus to another PLC. I've been able to import the add on...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, I have 2 laptops. Laptop "A" has a 80GB HDD that I want to replace. It is currently running windows 7 32 bit. Laptop "B" I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, and thanks for your help! im looking for the easiest way to display images from a camera inside the FTV ME environment. i can use...
Replies
Views
What software do you use? I need to back up some HMI screens (PC VersaView Based) and SCADA workstations. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi This is not a purely PLC related question but I would like to know if anyone has ideas on how I image non networked computers. I have 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom