CONCEPT2.2--Giving error in development of programm

tabrez

CONCEPT2.2--Giving error in development of programm

Hello to all my friend in the forum.

I come to an difficult situation plz help me to come out of this.
i am programming in LD, whenever i move any object(coil, NC, NO ect) concept gives error and that rung get crashed and concept gives warning and close the concept programm automatically. similarly when i copy some objecs from any rung while pasting it into different sections or same section it get crashes and concept gives warning and close the concept programm automatically.
Following are the error codes i got before it get close (concept).
error id:AI-11301
LD.DLL OOOE:2BE7
LD.DLL OOOE:15D2
PLC:Internal error in the file fbdcdgfe.cpp, Line 657[$Revision:1.25$]: Call to objct data base failed.
ID:OLN-20801