Phils shirts

drewcrew6

Just wondering if Phil is coming out with any other shirts before rsteched? A pocket t would be nice or maybe a three button with collar (golf shirt) (with pocket!!).

Any thoughts Phil ??

Drewcrew6

Hats and me do not get along. I have a scar on the top of my head because a ballcap. It hid a piece of angle iron from my view until I nailed it...then I saw stars!
I am also up for the 3 button polo shirt; that is primarily what I wear.

Bob, Every time I see that quote from Kimmie..I have to chuckle..Not about the quote but about Ms. Kim. From teacher to PM and all the way back in like 12 months time..Only in Canada... What about that photo?? He he..

Anyway, I vote for a Polo shirt..Cotton, with a pocket, and NOT white.

Definitely NOT white. It gets dirty way to easily. I all for green...<could be the Irish in me...>

I was not aware of the history behind her rise and fall. I just thought it was a cool quote when I heard her say it on Real Time with Bill Maher.

Which photo are you refering to? the one with me in a tank top? ;)

Bob,

Her Honorable Kim, while PM, posed for a VERY suggestive photo which made her appear nude holding up her PM robes on a hanger infront of her.. She claims to have been wearing a strapless dress, but the photo causes the imag to run away...and she got a LOT of flack for it..

Back in her day she was quite a dish..

I'm doing a search on my HD for it..but the XP search seems to get hung up in the CIMPLICITY directory??? Likely the CME is looking for attention, cause I hardly ever use it..

Last edited:
elevmike said:
Bob,

Her Honorable Kim, while PM, posed for a VERY suggestive photo which made her appear nude holding up her PM robes on a hanger infront of her.. She claims to have been wearing a strapless dress, but the photo causes the imag to run away...and she got a LOT of flack for it..

Back in her day she was quite a dish..

I'm doing a search on my HD for it..but the XP search seems to get hung up in the CIMPLICITY directory??? Likely the CME is looking for attention, cause I hardly ever use it..

Not a bad phot and she PM for how long?? i sometimes forget she was even a PM!

darrenj said:
Not a bad phot and she PM for how long?? i sometimes forget she was even a PM!

I'm bummed; I've seen it many times but cant find it... However I did find out that she was PM for 6 months... June - Dec 93

drewcrew6 said:
Just wondering if Phil is coming out with any other shirts before rsteched? A pocket t would be nice or maybe a three button with collar (golf shirt) (with pocket!!).

Any thoughts Phil ??

Drewcrew6

Sure, I can get some. 3 button polo shirt w/pocket, 100% cotton, 7.5oz. (ie. thick and good quality). They aren't cheap to buy but good quality. Cost would have to be ~$30 and includes free priority mail shipping. Reasonable?
Delivery 2-3 weeks after I place the order.

How is:
Color green with white embroidering
PLCS.net

greenshirt.gif

Color is good? Or red, navy, black?

Looks pretty neat!
Black would be nice with yellow letterings also.
XL American size, mike? Does it comes in meek little sizes for the likes of me?