Rockwell software - USB key activations

hitesh

Hi anyone tried using a normal USB key and tried saving saving Rockwell activations to it and transporting around to other PCs.

Thanks

Dig A Little

I'm not sure what the general outcome of this is, but I know I've seen tons of posts about this very subject and this was suggested in most of them. Dig a little bit on this site and you should find your answer.

Russ

Not USB key , but I always use a CF card which has all of my AB activations and also my siemens ones . works well for backup

I've used a USB Flash drive, if that's what you mean. On a machine with a floppy and USB I attached the flash drive then, in DOS prompt, did a 'net use' to assign it to another free drive number. The EVMOVE transferred the activation to it. I was then able to use the flash drive, without any 'net use', on a machine which had no floppy to transfer.