View PLC program

I noticed that you posted your code in another thread... using AD format...

Most of us can't see it since we don't have the AD Software...

Can you output your file to a WORD document? If so, then you should be able to convert it to PDF so everyone can see it.

There is a free PDF converter somewhere... I keep forgetting the name of it.

The 'PDF' utility is available at www.pdf995.com. After installation you actually have a 'printer' named PDF995. When you 'print' to it from any Windows program you are sending it to a 'PDF' file. It prompts you for the name and the loacation using the standard Windows 'save as' screen. If you want to use it free you'll get an advertisement each time. If you want to pay the $9.95 fee then that will go away. Once you have 'printed' you logic then just post the resulting 'PDF' file here.

free pdf creator alternative

bernie_carlton said:
The 'PDF' utility is available at www.pdf995.com. .... snip ...
If you want to use it free you'll get an advertisement each time. If you want to pay the $9.95 fee then that will go away....

Excellent program. Another alternative is:
cutepdf
It works the same way as pdf995... but has the benefit of not having any advertising and it's FREE.
Enjoy,