New Project using Ethernet

BoxerBrats

Ok first thanks for all the help on my analog pump project

I also ave another project involving straight digital programing, nothing complicted, just autmating a almond huller with about 150 motors.

My question is, never done it yet is. The customer has a exsising AD 250 PLC from project last year. They want us to tie it into the new AD 450 PLC. Also tie in a new EZ Touch screen. I plan on using a ethernet switch so they all comunicate.

I know some how I have to asighn nodes but not sure hoq to do this, or if there is anything in the ladder logic needs to be changed.

Hoping someone will have some info, that can get me through this, and give me more knowledge for futur projects

Boxer,

I can't help with the AD Ethernet connections. I have used AD's tied together, but not over an Ethernet connection. An almond huller, you say? I have been looking for a way to shell black walnuts. Would an almond sheller work for that too?

I am not sure I do lnow the few walnut hullers I have seen they siaked them, then used large dryers to dry them.... but the huller part was not near as complex as the almond side...

These were english walnuts, noy sure if be the same process as black walnuts