Projects?

just_lionel

Hey All,

I was just wondering does anyone know a place I can get projects to do is RSLogix? (500 or 5000) I just want to learn/refine my plc programming skills and learn other instructions. I'd love to get Phil's book but as of right now I can not afford it. (Moving costs too much)

Any help you all can give me would be great!

Lionel

PS: How about that NC State Wolfpack :D

Projects a-plenty!

Lionel,
I would get LogixPro from
www.thelearningpit.com if I were you. The software is about $30 and comes with student labs, and plenty of projects, or simulations to work on. They are good and if you need help with them, there are many here on PLCs.net that can help out. Money being tight, that is the best and lowest cost way I can think of to do some good projects.

Learningpit

randylud said:
Lionel,
I would get LogixPro from
www.thelearningpit.com if I were you. The software is about $30 and comes with student labs, and plenty of projects, or simulations to work on. They are good and if you need help with them, there are many here on PLCs.net that can help out. Money being tight, that is the best and lowest cost way I can think of to do some good projects.

I bought the logixpro installed in my pc. It worked well till my pc crushed. I donot know whether it wil reinstall or do i have to pay for the activation key again. Having said that what needs a key and what doesn't in a bundle

Sam

You will only have to reload the software, your key is on the CD and it has to be in your CD drive when you open the program. There is no other key to buy. Why your computer crashed is anybody's guess. Just one of the marvels of working with computers.