Seam Welder Application

Moses

M
Hi... anybody knows about seam welder? how to control weld current?We have application for drum manufacturing, we want to control Current to weld the drum. We have problem with leaking during seaming process.
I hope if any comment from this forum.
Thank you
Moses

What specific welding equipment are you using?

Many industrial welders use "hockey puck" SCRs to control (turn on) the current used in the welding process. These SCRs can go bad then "leak" or stay full on.

Similar Topics

I have an project that I am reviewing that consists of 4 AXIS of motion, welder and a weld detect system. I am looking at using AB CompactLogix...
Replies
Views
Trying to integration Dozens of Lincoln Powerwave S500 welders into our I4.0 network, ultimately into Kepware. Does anyone have a proven solution...
Replies
Views
Hello, In my new company there is a lot of Sonobond welders model MH2026 with CLF2500 controller. Does anybody have any experience with this...
Replies
Views
Has anyone worked with Miyachi laser welder ? I am having some issues when selecting I/O job select option. I can explain more if anyone has...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys,Im trying to send commands, basically to enable and disable weld, whit a Micrologix 1400 PLC to a MIller Autocontinum 350, by ethernet. Im...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom