Omron frequency inverter and S7 project(Profibus) what can you say about it?

Valera

Hi!!
There is existing project Step 7 whith 20 frequency inverters Danfoss. Can I add to this project/real hardware 4 Omron frequency inverters? I think that if this inverters will be have .gsd file then I can install this file in the Hardware editor Step 7 then I will can add this frequency to the project then I must write program for control inverter (Step7). And I have questions: how can I know WORDS for read/write data to the Omron Frequency inverter through Profibus DP and (there is Danfoss inverter on the Profibus DP bus) will be all OK for Omron freq.inverter control (through Profibus DP by S7-3XX PLC)?
I'm sorry for my bad english.I can read very well no write.
Best regards

Hi Valera.

I think that if this inverters will be have .gsd file then I can install this file in the Hardware editor Step 7 then I will can add this frequency to the project
That is correct.

how can I know WORDS for read/write data to the Omron Frequency inverter through Profibus DP ...
You have to check the ORMRON manuals. Dont count on that the setup is similar to the Danfoss drives.

... will be all OK for Omron freq.inverter control (through Profibus DP by S7-3XX PLC)?
It ought to be OK. The whole idea with Profibus is that equipment from different vendors can exist and function together.