MM440 frequency drive on profibus

userxyz

Hi,

I have a little problem.

I have 4 drives connected on profibus to an S7-315-2DP CPU and a OP7 Panel.

I'm testing right now with an OP7, 1 drive and a CPU.

In the hardware configuration I have chosen PPO1. I allways work with PPO1 or PPO3. PPO1 is 2 WORDS PKW and 2 WORDS PZD.

My adresses are 264 to 267 for PZD

I send the control word to PQW264 and my speed setpoint to PQW266 and it works fine.

I have to control the torque and the speed. So I have to set the Torque Setpoint in Parameter P1503. The Torque setpint must come from the PLC, so I have chosen CB Setpoint WORD 3 (PZD3).

I changed the PPO type to 6/6 words, but now the CPU goes in stop; in the diagnostic buffer I have a Write Access error on anders 264... ?

PZD 1 and 2 are the same in PPO1, 2, 3, or PPO4 ?

Anyone who knows what's wrong ?

thanks

Hello Combo:

PPOx.jpg

When you use PPO3 or 4, there are no PKZ (parameter) words selected. Do, if the base address of the drive in Hardware Config is , say, PQW256, that is the starting address of PZD1. When using PPO1, 2, or 5, PZD 1 would be (Base Address of the drive + 8), or PQW264 for a Base address of PQW256.

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Pd1 Pd2

I use PPO1

And I see that I must have 2 words extra, PD1 and PD2.

So I can send the Torque into PD1 ?

tnx for your help dchartier

greetz