Reliance Automax ControlNet Card

bda76

I have 3 Reliance Automax MBCN(O-58820-C) ControlNet cards in service. These cards are on the same network as my ControlLogix ControlNet cards. I am having a hard time trying to find a spare for my warehouse. My local distributors are having a difficult time also. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi all, i have system running reliance automax plc system and drive system. The scada systems are wonderware intouch ver 5.0b. the automax plc...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get the Reliance Executive Programming Suite? I have an old Automax DC Drive 1500HP with the 6010 (57C430) processor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have an issue with a printing press at a customer of mine, they still running the reliance automax system, and recently got an error...
Replies
Views
Could someone kindly explain to me the difference between the Reliance Automax modules with and without the "C". Example 57C405 or 57405? What...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I would sincerely appreciate any help you can provide. I am trying to understand the difference, if any, that exists between automax...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom