Mitsubishi HMI

Tim's correct. I just checked, and E-Designer's 'terminal type' selection only lists the E50 through E910 series.

🍻

-Eric

e-designer programming noob

I am from the AB background of programming PLCS and HMIs. So this e-designer is a little different then what I am used to.

In the e-designer programming tools is there any way to reference addresses as an internal signal or does every signal have to come from a processor?

I am used to being able to do alot of internal tag logic in RSView and was wondering if this is possible in any form in E-Designer.

example: lets say I want to make some random text blink on and off. Is there internal mechanisms to acheive this or do I literally have to make a timer in my plc program for just this purpose?

note: using E 910T terminal and the full software package not the lite version.

thats good to hear. I'm sure you can guess my next question and that is how? Either my manual is incomplete or I cannot seem to find the section on internal programming.

any help would be much appreciated :)

I assume you are referring to the internal variables. it is grayed out and I cannot seem to change that. Any suggestions?

More detailed answers would be great as that one liners just lead to more questions. If I can get the internal variables turned on then I will be good to go :)

just got off the phone with the tech guy from my supplier. He told me how to use the demo driver to get internal digital and analog registers. very nice. My application is starting to look like something now.