New member saying hello.

automationguy

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a technical recruiter in the Detroit area. My company specializes in placing automation guys, Controls Engineers, etc. We work primarily with the Tier One Automotive companies and their suppliers. I would like to help those of you out who are looking for work. If you are interested please respond here and let me know. If this post is out of line I apologize and will no longer make a post like this.

I'm sure many members welcome this but it would be best if kept in the 'PLC Jobs' area that Phil has provided. I'm sure the members check there if looking for an opportunity. Though probably Phil would be the best one to rule on this.

bernie_carlton said:
I'm sure many members welcome this but it would be best if kept in the 'PLC Jobs' area that Phil has provided. I'm sure the members check there if looking for an opportunity. Though probably Phil would be the best one to rule on this.
I didn't notice that there was a job section, I will be sure to check that out. Thanks guys.

Send me an email as well, my company is looking to expand our offerings to other areas possibly.

David

David R. Gulick
Automation Engineer
Engineering Innovations, Inc.
PGM Pfizer Lincoln Operations
601 W. Cornhusker Hwy
Lincoln, NE 68521
402-441-5331