Software for DL20

HUGO28

I very need software for Dataliner DL20 from Allen Bradly please send me any information if is posibility please send mi software

Thenks

Andy

my mail : [email protected]

Last edited:
I will send you a version tomorrow.

You may need to make a cable with a female 9-pin D-sub and a three core shielded cable. The shield is to go to pin 1. Pins 2 and 3 are your RS232 in/out and pin 5 is your ground. This is the pin-out for the lug-connected cable for the DL20.

I am in desperate need of the DL20 software as well. If anyone can email it to me I would really appreciate it. I have the DL30 and DL40 software but not the DL20.
[email protected]

Thanks......

Similar Topics

I've received a number of requests via PM for copies of this ancient DOS application. If I place a copy in the download section, will the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has anyone got software for the old Allen Bradley DL20 Data line displays. These are obsolete now and I need to replace the unit. Anyone ???
Replies
Views
Hello I very need software for Dataliner DL20 from Allen Bradley ? please send me inforamtion and if is posibility software thenks best...
Replies
Views
Im looking fot a Dl20 comm softare ? Someone have it ? Please
Replies
Views
Hi! So my problem is a little funky, I had Studio 5000 v 24 and 30 installed, but forgot to install RSLogix (which I cannot go without). Is there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom