Dtam micro cable

huynt

Dear all.
We use Dtam micro of AB. We use download cable for DTAM( supply by AB). Now, this cable is corrupt, but i dont know infomation of this cable. It is Rs232/485 cable, You can make this cable?.
Thanks you.
Huynt.

Hal complained about your link in the other thread. It contains a space (%20) before racatcd. HERE'S a corrected link to the document.

🍻

-Eric

My 2707-NC5 is corrupt, I want to make a cable same as 2707-NC5 with rs232/422 converter. I can make this cable, is'nt it.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a bad dtam but I believe it is behaving well enough to transfer the program in to the replacement unit. After researching the web I...
Replies
Views
Is there a simple way to determine on the screen where a # goes? It's wired into a 5/03 and when I can pull up recipes menu I can enter 1--100. So...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I am building a small project with surplus equipment to perform a simple positioning task. What I wish to do is to connect two...
Replies
Views
I'm Trying to upload a program from a DTAM Micro 2707-M485P3. What do I need to do? I have the dip switch set for upload/download. My laptop has a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, My company recently received an assembly machine equipped with a DTAM Micro connected to a SLC500 via a RS485 (DB9) to RS485 (RJ45)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom