PLC to Data manipulation

dandrade

Knowledge of all, it indicates which hardware.
To classify the adequate models of PLC and with evident
capacity to:
1-Set of instrutions: Manipulation data
a)Manipulation - all types move data,ordenation,search in table.
2)Available communication in ways of high speed
(not less 200kb/s) sic. Ethernet, Canbus, Profibus, interbus

Performance receive and to process packs data.

Finding features PLC performance for manipulation data packs.

-Set of instrutions:
a)Manipulation - all types instrutiions
(data move,ordenation,search in table.
b)Available communication in ways of high speed
(not less 200kb/s) sic. Ethernet, Canbus, Profibus, interbus

The aplication have multiples recipes and push/pull online , high tax manipulation required.And peak transmition packs.

PS: Dan, principle board correct.One company,develop series product now.

Last edited:
dandrades posts are unique, sometime I wish he would use his native language. I think he is asking "which" plcs offer the best performance and instruction set for high speed data manipulation.

The instruction part seems to be asking "who" offers things like search (query?) etc etc.

The other aspect is it will be a high traffic network.

I am guessing tho.

Some communication problems have nothing to do with language?

I would use a Control Logix with an ENBT card. I have a lot of questions, but they don't really need to be answered. If the Control Logix will not do it then Dandrade should be looking at a PC104 card with a real time operating system on it. Windoze and Windoze CE are not real time operating systems. DeviceNet and Interbus S are not fast enough. This answer could be modified or optimized with more information.

1. Is floating point required? Using floating point or DWORDS doubles the required communication requirements. One should also have a floating point processor instead of emulating the floating point processing in software.
2. How big are the communication packets?
3. How often are they being sent?
4. How deterministic do the packets need to be?

I agree with Ron, Dandrade's translator is very poor and it would be best if he posted in Portuguese too. I know I have asked for this before. Then maybe some of the other Portuguese forum members could translate if we have any questions. When using a translator it is best to use simple short statements with out any abbreviations or contractions. For example, use 'can not' instead of 'can't'. Also, try to use correct and simple grammar. This will give the translator a chance. I lurk at the Italian and German PLC forums. I think poor spelling and grammar is universal, at least is among PLC programmers. I often use Word to do a spelling and grammar check. I did this time.

Yes. Deterministic in function speed operation max.speed 250ms all transmitions.

Packs size:
-Send to start or in operation(loading data):
List max 300 double, possible divide packs.

Max.time frame transmition: > 250ms. It time occuped =>
In operation sequence comunication:
1-Rate transmition terminal A: Send fix data frame, 8bytes. Rate
2-Send pack variable size 4-12bytes to 04 terminal.
3-Time to receive load data

How to calculus,tax rate good? Website,have all framework type network to help.

Last edited:
Correction:
1-Rate transmition terminal A: Send fix data frame, 8bytes.
Rate 25Hz (interval 80ms)

<hr></hr>
For software important, find instrution:
Search data - In table size unlimited. What model have?

PS:Yes,my language this unstable