RSLogix

Fuggles111

Does any one know where I can obtain a free working RSLogix program for home use only.I want to write programs home and burn them on a disc so I can use it at work??Is this even possible??

You can get the software but you have to have a Key Disk to run it. This is a special disk that enables usage of the software.

He can always sneaker-net the key back and forth from work. Of course if he lost the key or forgot to transfer it back to work that might be a problem...

testsubject said:
He can always sneaker-net the key back and forth from work. Of course if he lost the key or forgot to transfer it back to work that might be a problem...

is there any way to transfer the key onto a usb keychain type drive, or are you damned to using the original master floppy?

at work, when i transfered everything over to a laptop, i seem to remember being able to map to the remote drive where the key was living and transferring it over the network. If he has remote access to his company network, that may be a possibility.

their key setup is actually really weak... it annoys me when companies make such a big deal out of keys and then make them ridiculously simple to duplicate. so simple, that i did it on accident.

monkeyhead said:
their key setup is actually really weak... it annoys me when companies make such a big deal out of keys and then make them ridiculously simple to duplicate. so simple, that i did it on accident.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH They might find out!

LOL

It does not have to be win 98 , xp works just fine for using evmovecf.exe - there is also another way of backing up your keys that is bomb proof , it dates back to dos days when you used to make a dos boot floppy , and one of the old original dos functions that is available under windows . boot dos 6.22 , type help , and look at the full command set - you will find it .
No more than that as of course it is an ideal vehicle for piracy - which we don't like do we playmates?

And I wish to learn so much about A/B, boy what a cheap way to go. You guys must show up as experts.

I do not support any of your ideals. Hacked software is ok in Isreal?

John

Johnny Rotten said:
Hacked software is ok in Isreal?

John

Absoloutly not.

As long as people have to pay for software there are going to be hackers trying to find a way to get the software without paying.

Regardless, the vast majority of A-B users in Israel use legal software. I think you'd have to be nuts not too with all those scary BSA people running around.

Cheers,

(8{)} ( .)
(Yosi)

Johnny Rotten

It look like you did not read well this thread.
All the info I supplied came from AB web site.
Move activation is LEGAL OPRATION.To move the activation to other media is ligal to COPY is not.
AB still have problem with PCs without floppy drive.
This method come to solve it.
People in Israel are going to jail if they caught with copied software.(I dont say no one do so)
Before few month the BSA people checked panel builders and they come to me too.I didnot had any problems but one of my competitors "forced" to buy 5 sets of Auto Cad for $5000 each,or they sue him.
He cought with 5 unligal copys.They were nice and gave him alternative way to go out.

As long as people have to pay for software there are going to be hackers trying to find a way to get the software without paying.

This may seen petty but HACKERS is not the correct term.
HACKERS CREATE
CRACKERS DESTROY

As well educated professionals you should learn the difference.