E-Terminals E50 display...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Just got a new machine in with an E50 display. I decided to suck the project out of it for backup purposes. I've previously only used the E100 and up terminals, so I'm confused as to why the 'Receive' button in E-Designer is grayed out. Can't the project be uploaded from the E50 terminals?... :unsure:
🍻

-Eric

Thanks for the confirmation, Goody. I didn't see that specifically mentioned in the manual.

The E50 are quite limited, so it wasn't much work to recreate the project from scratch.

Only 10 blocks and 20 variables, but it would have been nicer to just upload it... :rolleyes:

🍻

-Eric

Ah! yes very limited the E- 50 terminal However I never tried it, but if you hold the (f3) and (f4) keys simultanusly as you power up puts the terminal in manual transfer mode.
I do perfer the e-150 and up . we use the e-50 in our simple version of sleeving machine.

Thats basically what I meant, The holding of the buttons at boot up to put it into transfer mode.

Plus the fact that I have several versions of E designer and the older MAC Programmer+ and the recieve button is greyed (not grAyed in UK :)) in all of them.