i don't have hardware , i want comments on Ladder
pls help i need to deliver this project with in two days time
Which PID i should use for Level
PCFL PID or PID2 ?

if some one have some Project in which Analog data scalind + PID
pls give me guidelines

waiting for prompt respoance

the following is brief explaination of ladder

0) Used Manual Scaling option by SET BIT 10 from PCFL -AIN 4th Register i.e Input Status

1 ) The following example in which i have moved analog data (Level probe ) from 30007 to 401151
2) Converted Engineering HI range entertd from SCDA/OIT to PCFL -AIN Engineering HI range register
3) Converted Engineering LO range entertd from SCDA/OIT to PCFL -AIN Engineering LO range register
4)Assignre Display reg to PCFL- AIN Block
5) Moved OUTPUT to Specific register

Thanks
AJU

Last edited:
I have never had the opportunity to use the PCFL functions in 984LL. So far PID2 has been sufficient for me.

Here's a comparison of the PCFL/PID2 instructions from the ProworxNXT help files.

I've always favoured PCFL-PID's since you can manipulate P,I, and D terms separately.

pid-comp.gif