Siemens S7 Teleservice

S7Guy

Anyone here have experience with Siemens S7 Teleservice? I'm in a bind, and need to download a hardward config to a remote PLC, but I can't create a new "plant" in the Teleservice connections. It worked fine with V5.1, but I upgraded to V5.2 and now when I right click to add "New Plant", I get the following error: "The configuration files for the modem driver are inconsistent".

I've looked at all of the modem properties, and can't find anything that jumps out at me. Anyone ever see this message before?

S7Guy,
there is a FAQ about an error message that sort-of sounds like what you describe. Can it be that you simply must set the online connection to "TS adapter" ? Its just a long shot.

QUESTION:
What is the reason for the error message "No or inconsistent registration data found when accessing the registry " ?
ANSWER:
Check the interface settings in the SIMATIC Manager under Tools->Set PC/PG interface:
PC Adapter -> WRONG
TS Adapter -> RIGHT

Entry ID:631640

Sidenote:
Boy, the fonts look real weird while editing this. It will be interesting to see how it comes out in the end.

edit: It came out only half-weird :)