Great Job for PLC in Milwaukee WI

troyrunner

Hello,
If anyone is interested I work for a company that is hiring a PLC.
the pay ranges from $40K-$50K based on experience and education.
Send me an email to [email protected] with the best phone # to contact you. I can briefly describe the requirments and see if it is a good fit for you. Or call me at 262-744-9004 and I will try and answer your questions best I can.
Thanks,
Troy

It would take way more than 50K for me to move back to the snow, and weather.

Seems like a low wage... that is what I make now, and I would not even pretend to be a pro PLC programmer. I was under the impression that programmers made more... so am I wrong?

That is on the low end for this area. When I see job postings they usually start at a minimum of $50k.

The number is a Verizon cellphone. Pretty brave thing to post it on the internet. Bet he got a lot of hangups today.

BoxerBrats said:
SO now here is a question for all.
What is the average wage for PLC programmer, without a degree,compared to one witha BSEE degree.

Incoherent its question. No degree of PLC, that imports in the present is the ability and loudly commitment.

BoxerBrats said:
I am totaly confused by last post

You will have to excuse dandrade. Sometimes the translator really garbles what he is trying to say.

The jist of it is that it does not matter if you have a degree. Experience is what really matters. At least that is my interpretation.

Bob

I agree on both though experience is the best, but some places wont talk to you without a degree. And ones that dont require a degree usually dont want to pay good.

But the main thing i was wondering is what the norm pay range is out there. Just curious

LOL Boxer dont be suprised if you dont get specifics!!! most of these people know each other...

I will say i am just a dumb old (well young) electritian and i would not look at 50k (Canadaian)...mind you these days 50k us isnt that apealing eaither...

We have a local manufacturer (nationwide company) advertising $28,000 per year for engineers, and turning most applicants away becuase they don't like the scholl they went too. They did hie one fronm U of Fla.

They also constantly advertise for electricians, 18-22 hour, 12 hour shifts, one week days, next week nights, free golf and ball games, and lunch on fridays.

Too many laid off engineers, most working as electricians and phone/tv installers.

Too many laid off electricians, most works as bar stool holder downers.

I see a lot of 40-50k jobs, but none seem to get filled. See a lot of 50-65k jobs, they get filled, but usually open in a year.

m
b
f

I am currently emplyed as a Industrial electrician for a local contractor and make about 50K. I keep kicking around for going back for my degree, not because I want a diffrent job, but reality is you never know how long a company is here to stay. Plus it would be a dream to have the knowledge and landa job where all i did was program PLC 24/7