Nt2s

rbbalaji

Folks,

I have the quickstart guide for NT2S. But I am having trouble programming it as the infromation in the quickguide seems insufficient for me(me not being that smart). For example when i go to embed text and select Press to select by register no. I still get nothing(blank) on the upper left corner where it says Register(in the quick start guide it reads conveyor status etc.). How do I get it to display something.

If someone has experience with this please help(is there a tutorial). I want to install a NT2S-SF122B-EV2 to a CPM2A. All i need to do is turn on the output coils in the CPM2A using the touch screen.

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Within in the last year I have installed two NT2S-SF122B-EV2 HMI's. Both were installed on Omron PLC's (One on a CPM1A, the other on a CPM2A)...
Replies
Views
Hello Please advise me , How to connect PC & NT2S-SF121B for Programming. I used software NTXS Version 1.04 progarming for upload & download...
Replies
Views
looking for NT2S Programming Software any Ideas.
Replies
Views
somebody can help me? I have a HMI OMRON NT2S-SF122B-EV2 and i can't use it with a PLC omron because i must programing it before use it? Thank...
Replies
Views
Hi One machine has a CPM1A PLC connected to NT2S interface. This interface has a RS232 port to connect NT2S to PC. Can i upload from PLC the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom