PLC-2/30 Serial Communications

PLC_DUDE

Anyone know for certain if you can communicate with PLC-2/30 using AI Series software and Smart Serial Cable? I am having no luck and I am looking for things to rule out or check out...

I think the smart serial cable was designed specifically for use with AI software, wasn't it? There's no driver in 6200 for it as I recall. Should work (if everything is set up and communicating like it should) with AI-2 and any PLC2 processor as far as I'm aware.

Similar Topics

I have a project to setup base programs across multiple PLC platforms that can be used for Modbus communications to various sensors that have...
Replies
Views
Currently,we are facing the communication go through with 422 tx+ and tx-. Mitsubishi fx5u series is used and using command rs2. But the package...
Replies
Views
Good day! I am working on a project at our campus to integrate fleet vehicle chargers with load management so we don't overwhelm our service. The...
Replies
Views
MELSEC A RS422 (25pin) <> iQR C24 Serial RS232 (9pin) - Simple PLC Communication Communication from a MELSEC-A Series CPU (RS-422 – DB 25 Pin)...
Replies
Views
I am using a M221 PLC (TM221CE24R) which provides me 1 Rs485 port, which I am already using to communicate with a sensor (Rs485/Modbus). My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom