1305 Drive Password Override

Rockwell Automation Technical support does. So do I, but I don't post it to the forum.

(Hint... send me a Private Message)

I had the same problem last summer. The manufacturer of the equipment I was working on said they never put a password on the drive, and the customer said they didn't. What now? The most frustrating part was I used to know the back door password but I didn't keep a record of it.

Call you local Allen-Bradley rep. I have found they don't tend to guard the passwords on drives as closely as other passwords such as PLC passwords. If they don't want to give you the back door password, ask them to come out and enter it in while you look the other way (wink, wink)! Its worth a try.

Sorry, it wouldn't be cool to post the password here.

Similar Topics

We have an AB 1305 frequency drive in which someone inadvertently set the password. Does anyone know how to reset it to eliminate the password?
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I have an AB 1305 Frequency Drive with an HIM module on it. Normally, after it runs a part, it says "Stopped +0.00 Hz". What...
Replies
Views
HI guy, One of our customer is running ControlNet (with ControlLogix), he wants to connect a spare unit of 1305 AC drive to work with a motor...
Replies
Views
Hi, We've a customer site running an Allen Bradley 1305 drive. The drive has been running fine for years and recently they face this problem...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I’m looking for some help. My boss decided that since I’ve seen a PLC once that I can just jump in on any PLC and figure it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom