T-shirts

Yep.
The are currently at the embroiderer. Should be done next week sometime. I'll post back then.
By the way, 'no can do' on embroidering directly on the pocket. So, they were doing right side chest.(opposite chest side of the pocket side)

Phil Melore said:
By the way, 'no can do' on embroidering directly on the pocket. So, they were doing right side chest.(opposite chest side of the pocket side)

Good idea.. On our Polo shirts the embroidery is above the pocket which is usually hidden by all the junk everybody jams in the pockets...

Similar Topics

Off the wall question for everybody: what undershirts would you recommend? Up until know I've pretty much just grabbed a pack of whatever's...
Replies
Views
I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find some PLC shirts and hats from online stores. I enjoy working with PLCs, so thought why not show...
Replies
Views
Just wondering if Phil is coming out with any other shirts before rsteched? A pocket t would be nice or maybe a three button with collar (golf...
Replies
Views
Hi, How do we go about buying a shirt when we are not located in USA. Also do they come in other colours (not colors) Regards Alan
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom