WinCC Flexible install and startup. There is troubl!

Valera

I have installed WinCCFlexible. During installing procedure there was trouble - popup message (not exactly but like this) "can't connect/get/so on... instance/access/so on... to the SOL server". Then I pushed button "next" and install procedure was finished. Reboot system, try launch WinCCFlexible, all OK but!!!when I try converting ProTool project I can't open Protool project, I get message "Can't connect to the instance of the SQL server@ from WinCCFlexible. Then I look to the MS SQL server. I have launched SQL Network Utility ,look to this one- tab "Instance on this server"= Valera\WinCC and so on... My question is: how I must configure MS SQL server for WinCC/WinCCFlexible

Similar Topics

Dear experts, I am Muhammad we have an IPC With the windows XP Embedded CE 5.0 on project and running well. i have plan to install wincc flexible...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have installed Siemens WinCC flexible 2005 micro on my Windows Xp notebook. Now mine computer (pc) is very very slow. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I Have an Issue with the usage of recipes in Wincc Flexible 2008, I create the recipe to change the values in a fast way The...
Replies
Views
Hi colleagues.We do data logging system.We want to record three temperatures under a certain condition. We prepared the project as follows. We do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom