About Sicam Wincc

Unregistered

U
Can Anyone Lend Me Or Help Me To Get Free Demo "sicam Wincc" Software...or If Any Related Site From Where I Can Download This Software...
Sicam Wincc Is A Siemens Scada Software Used For Electrical Substation...

One More Help about SICAM WINCC

First of all I want to Thank you for your valuable information, Mr.R.S.Doran.
I wanted to know one more thing about the DEMO software on SIEMENS site..that whether this DEMO SOFTWARE present on siemens site is a chargeable basis or free of cost...Could you please get me this information,Sir..

Thanking You..

rsdoran said:

Sicam Wincc

First of all I want to Thank you for your valuable information, Mr.R.S.Doran.
I wanted to know one more thing about the DEMO software on SIEMENS site..that whether this DEMO SOFTWARE present on siemens site is a chargeable basis or free of cost...Could you please get me this information,Sir..

Thanking You..

This is what it on the left of the page that RSDORAN gave:

"In addition to the information provided in the Internet we are of course also glad to offer you printed information and demo CDs.
Using this form you can order information on subjects that interest you free of charge."

Please be careful if you use the demo version and you have Protool installed , I found that WINCC had an effect on protool and other siemens software-

Respected Sir,

Thank you for the above reply you sent me for SICAM WINCC..
But I wanted to know whether the siemens site which you have given, provides free demo software or we need to pay for the software.

Waiting for your reply,

Regards,

Prakash

Prakash is telling you he can't be arsed , can't you order it , then post it on an FTP server for him ?