Invensys PLC

Eugen

Lifetime Supporting Member
Some help with Invensys PLC-s. The HVAC controls at the place I work are with this kind of PLC but some times they act strangely.

What kind of software, hardware is needed to go online with Invensys Micronet 150, 200?

Will it be easy (possible) to interface the existing sensors wiring with a SLC 500??

Yeah thats correct. PLC or not what I need is to see the program somehow. And maybe some info on the sensors used with this kind of BMS (BS):) .

Thanks

We have invensys here at our plant and the programers locked us
out of the program so we could not mess with it,good idea.
We can look at what is going on threw screens that have real time
sensors that feed back to the screens. If we wanted to look at
the program we would have to call the programers back and give us
the capability. You might have to do the same thing.