Please Help Me

Unregistered

U
I need to write a S7 Lab, but have no idea how to do it, can anyone draw up some ladder for me if I lay out some requirments? Please help me, my college career depends on this lab!

There are plenty here that will help you. Post your requirements. equipment list etc and sequence of events. YTou should get some help as there are several programmers that visit here regularly that know Step7. Unfortunately I'm not one of em.

Ouch, I've banged my head...hard!!

Unregistered said:
can anyone draw up some ladder for me if I lay out some requirments? Please help me, my college career depends on this lab!

Of course we can draw up some ladder for you, tell us what you want and we will help you.

After all we wouldn't want your college career going down the pan, now would we.

Come on guy's, give our unregistered friend a break, after all we were students once!

Paul

Come on guy's, give our unregistered friend a break, after all we were students once!

ARM?
armsling.gif

OR LEG?
legcast.jpg