Mitsubishi & Fuji instruction help

ckchew666

Hi,

I'm converting a Mitsubishi & Fuji PLC into 2 sets of Yokogawa Value2 PLC.

Appreciate if someone experience with Fuji/Mitsubishi PLC can lend me a hand.

X0008 M0100
---||--------------------------[MC n1 ]
1) From the first rung in the program, what is the MC & M0100 represent?

X0008 M00001
---||--------------------------( )
2) What is the M0001 represent? Is it the internal relay?

X0009 D0001
---||--------------------------[MOV H0003--> 0 ]
3) What is the H3 & D1 represent?

Thanks in advance.

Your spacing didnt come ot quite right, but I think I get the gist of what you posted

1st line means when X8 is true (this must be an A series plc as the FX are octal based and no X8 exists on those) the Master Control (MC) relay M100 is on within nest 1. M's are internal relays.

I have never used the 'nesting' part of the master control relay before but basically it means that if M100 is off (or X8) then all outputs between this instruction and and The MCR n1 instruction are disabled.

The nesting is used to disable different sections of of code
Like for instance an E Stop will disable ALL outputs but a gate switch will just disable outputs concerend with things behind that gate.

Line 2, yes M relays are internal relays

Line 3 Move the hexidecimal value of 3 into data register D1 (but, not sure what you meant by --> 0) maybe try repost that one exactly as it is seen in the program

Goody said:
Your spacing didnt come ot quite right, but I think I get the gist of what you posted

1st line means when X8 is true (this must be an A series plc as the FX are octal based and no X8 exists on those) the Master Control (MC) relay M100 is on within nest 1. M's are internal relays.

I have never used the 'nesting' part of the master control relay before but basically it means that if M100 is off (or X8) then all outputs between this instruction and and The MCR n1 instruction are disabled.

The nesting is used to disable different sections of of code
Like for instance an E Stop will disable ALL outputs but a gate switch will just disable outputs concerend with things behind that gate.

Line 2, yes M relays are internal relays

Line 3 Move the hexidecimal value of 3 into data register D1 (but, not sure what you meant by --> 0) maybe try repost that one exactly as it is seen in the program

X0007
---||--------------------------[MC n1 M0100] `<---- rung 1
E.Stop

|
|
|
- M100
- Master `<---- rung 2
| On
|
|

1) I think it's exactly what you mentioned, when the E.stop(actually it's normally closed) is pressed, the entire rung (from 3 onwards) will stop scanning.

M0
---||--------------------------[MOV H0003 D1 ]
2) I'm sorry, the previous posting is from Fuji PLC (my mistake, mixed up), this one is correct, basically D is the internal register, right?

X0000
---||--------------------------[PLS M3 ]
````````````````````````````Timer On PLS (Auto)
3) I realize there is another instruction, maybe you can help me on this as well. It's PLS, is that stand for a contact or timer or...? I notice M3 is a internal contact where it'll be use in the program later part.

Really appreciate your help. Thanks a lot :)

Yes D's are internal data registers

PLS is short for PuLSe meaning a 'one shot'. When X0 goes true the internal bit M3 will close for one scan. It will not pulse again until X0 goes false then true again