Communication with SINAUT-8-FW RTU

Sanjay200768

Hi Folks,

Does anybody has experience communicating with Siemens' SINAUT-8-FW RTUs? The communication protocol itself is also called SINAUT-8-FW. The RTUs are confiured to communicate using DPDM (Digital Pulse Duration Modulation) which is quite different from the way the RS232 port of the PC works.

My problem is that I do have details of the communication protocol and I can write a driver for it but I do not know how I can read/transmit DPDM messages from a normal PC.

Any Suggestions?

Best Regards

Sanjay Malhotra

Hello,

I know that Novotek (www.novotek.se) wrote a FIX driver for Sinaut once upon a time. If you are running IX or iFIX maybe you could buy a complete driver from them.

Similar Topics

Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom