Error Kepware in PanelView

jrangel13

Guys, I use serial kepserver port id's in "network communication" of the PanelView Plus 600 to contact with a PLC Simatic 545 and PanelView. Kepserver already communicates it with simatic 545 using driver simatic 505 and I do not have problem in that. In PanelView Plus 600 I already have installed kepserver but when I give in serial port him ids it indicates ERROR "failed to me to launch kepware serial communicaciton dialog".

Similar Topics

I’m attempting to configure KEPWare to poll a Modbus device via Modbus TCP/IP. However, everything I’ve tried results in an error being reported...
Replies
Views
Hi All Long time reader first time poster. I have developed a kepware kepserver project for an Allen Bradley 6 Panelview - Omron PLC via serial...
Replies
Views
I'm running Factory Talk View ME 8.00 and KEPserver Enterprise 5.3 in order to have a Panelview Plus talk to a remote serial device via Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom